The event of Photo Shoot.

Hi there.
This month is my birth month. So it gave the title to this blog.

July 7th, I supported my friend's event. It was costume play, the theme was the suit.
It was the first time to go to the studio. An awesome place!



This studio has 2 rooms, We used one.
The room we used, it can take photos of 2 patterns, light and dark.




I took some photos at this event, I uploaded some photos.










My friend was main camera man at this day, I uploaded some photos.





We use the machine that give out smoke, So it made mystical photos.









See you!

コメント

  1. Hi,guy! This is "Jassdack".
    Thank you for photo and introduction.
    I enjoyed it time!!
    Let's meet again someday.

    ハイ!コニタローさん!
    じゃすだっくです!
    お写真とご紹介ありがとうございました
    とてもたのしい時間を過ごせましたよ
    ぜひまたお会いしましょうね
    (英語に自信ないから日本語も併記w)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I was glad to meet you.

      じゃすだっくさん、ありがとうございます。
      是非また会いましょう!
      (僕も英語は初心者ですw)

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿